SOLAR ENERGY IN TAMPA
Tampa is a city along Florida’s Gulf Coast. You’ll find some of Florida’s musuems and other cultural offerings such as Busch Gardens and the historic Ybor City. It’s also center of major businesses.
Whether you’re a commercial or public sector institution in this region or a homeowner, ProSolar Central Florida can help you save big on energy costs in addition to being prepared with reliable energy for the next hurricane that heads our way.
BENEFITS OF SOLAR ENERGY IN CENTRAL Florida
When you make the switch to solar energy, you’ll benefit in more than one way.
Solar energy can help you to:
• Save up to 100% on energy bills every month.
• Have a reliable source of power during and after severe storms and hurricanes. No more depending on the grid, power generators, or hunting for flashlights!
• Boost your home’s value up to 15%.
• Have a reliable source of power for industries that require constant energy to keep inventories or patients safe and secure.
• Get a high return on investment. Most systems pay for themselves within 6 to 8 years.
• Help keep the environment clean. Solar energy creates absolutely NO pollution or greenhouse gases!
We offer a wide variety of renewable energy products and services, and can craft a package that will meet your energy needs and goals.
RESIDENTIAL SOLAR SYSTEMS
Reduce your carbon footprint, lower your energy bill, AND PoweR your home with a solar energy array for your home.
COMMERCIAL SOLAR SYSTEMS
Powering your office or commercial structure with solar provides a reliable, clean source of energy you can count on and that can reduce monthly expenses.
Powerwall allows you to achieve total energy independence; the unit is a sleek, low-profile backup battery that stores surplus power for use during outages and natural disasters.
At a risk-free consultation, we’ll answer all your questions about solar energy, the Tesla PowerWall, and/or Net Metering, and we’ll discuss your energy goals as well as what a solar energy system will look like for your home or business.
For our solar energy and Net Metering clients, we’ll conduct an energy assessment to give you a clear idea of your property’s solar energy potential as well as the potential savings you’ll enjoy at the outset of the project.
Once we’ve signed a contract, we’ll install your solar energy system with only the best durable and reliable materials.
SUPPORT AND LOGISTICS
Though solar energy systems don’t require much maintenance after installation, we’re always a phone call away with any questions or concerns! We’ll also help you set up Net Metering so you can start saving immediately.